Do you need to fix your grout? Dirty grout can make your home or business look old or dull. You can easily fix this! You don’t need to hire a contractor or a grout-cleaning service to renovate your grout and tile. You can avoid spending thousands of dollars on re-grouting and tiling your kitchen, bathroom, or other area with tile and grout in your home or business. You can easily clean, repair, seal, and protect your grout lines with Grout Shield’s grout restoration products that can be easily shipped to you in Miami. Our grout cleaners and grout sealers can save you lots of money and time.
You can get your grout and home looking brand-new again with Grout Shield!
To repair grout at home, here are some simple steps to fix it without hiring a professional:
- Buy a grout that matches your current grout (or as close as possible).
- Remove any loose or broken grout.
- Follow the grout instructions to prepare the mixture while also adding in the grout color sealer.
- Add in Grout Shield’s color sealer to match the color of your grout.
- Clean the grout lines where you removed the damaged grout with some cold water and towel dry. You can also use Grout Shield’s Grout & Tile Cleaner to lift deep stains.
- Fill the lines with the grout and make sure the grout is level and straight.
- Clean the tiles with a sponge.
If your tile isn’t cracked or broken, you can just clean it and restore it right away with a good, proper grout cleaner.
To clean the current grout, use Grout Shield’s grout maintenance cleaner. This cleaner will remove any excess dirt, grease, or germs from the old or new grout you just placed down. This cleaner will also clean and remove any previous sealer that was on the grout. After the area is cleaned and dry, apply clear grout seal This clear grout seal can be applied to seal new or older tile and grout installations. By properly sealing your grout, it will prevent it from getting stained or discolored. You can also use our color seal to change the color of your grout. Grout Shield even offers endless color options for its grout sealers if you decide you want to give a room an entirely different look. We can match any color.
If you’re thinking about fixing your grout in Miami, purchasing Grout Shield products will make your grout look brand new again. To purchase Grout Shield cleaners or sealers or learn more, click our grout products page or call 1-800-631-0716.